3.19.13: The long range weather prediction(s) say: a little cool with a *chance* of sprinkles on Saturday the 23rd. Great shooting weather!
Full details in the Carolina Shooters Forums:
Link (new window) – ignore the dates at the start of the thread.
Short list of details:
* Register/Orientation 8:00am-9:00am; Shooting starts at 9:00am.
* 60 Rounds Total for the match (6 2-times-5-round-string stages)
* 3.5-inch max barrel length (longer guns can shoot, will incur a ‘procedural penalty’ for each stage)
* $15.00 per gun
* No Back Up Gun (BUG)? Allen at Tarheel Targets will have some ‘loaner guns’ – BYOA (bring the ammo) – see the forum post(s) for details
* Food/Beverage Vendor is NOT expected – eat breakfast before the match and expect to be done by lunch-time.
Scores expected to be done Saturday afternoon or evening and posted here.