June 8 2013 Match and June 29 Info

June 7, 2013: The Saturday, June 8, 2013 IDPA @ H2O Match is CANCELLED.

—– From the Match Director —–


Due to the heavy amount of rain we have had and are continuing to get, range conditions are un-safe and tomorrow’s match is postponed until June 29th. We will combine the normal IDPA match with the scheduled BUG match so you can double your shooting fun.

Sorry about the cancellation but we felt like it is the right call due to range conditions.

Be safe and I hope to see you on the 29th.